MASSAGE THERAPY & FITNESS TRAINING
*Massage is By Appointment Only*
Earliest appointment taken is 10am
last appointment taken is 8pm
Available 7 Days a week
It is best to schedule your massage appointment 3 to 7 days in advance, same day appointments are rare.
If you would like to schedule an appointment for after 6pm
you must call to schedule the appointment before 6pm
Hello, thanks for visiting my site my name is Chris Bell, owner of Finesse Bodywork.
I am a Licensed Massage Therapist, Cooper Institute Certified Personal Fitness Trainer
and I ALSO sell nutritious products.
Licensed Massage therapist: MT114996
LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPY ESTABLISHMENT: ME2388
COOPER iNSTITUTE CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER
HEARTSAVER CPR/AED CERTIFICATION
HOT STONE MASSAGE CERTIFICATION
LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE CERTIFICATION
HEALTHY BREAST CERTIFICATION
THAI FOR TABLE MASSAGE CERTIFICATION
CORRECTIVE EXERCISES CERTIFICATION
PREHAB FOR LOW BACK PAIN CERTIFICATION
Please give me a call or text if you're interested in receiving a massage or personal fitness training
If no answer, please send me a text or leave me a voicemail & I will return your call.
(I will not answer my phone if I am in a massage or personal training session,
I will return your call as soon as i'm available)
1. fi·nesse - skillfully handling of a situation
2. body·work - therapeutic touching or manipulation of the body by using specialized techniques
Follow me on Twitter @finessebodywork
LIKE ME on face book facebook/finessebodywork
Scan the QR code with your cell phone to join my mailing list. I will e-mail you great information, coupons and special offers.
Massage therapy services
If your answer is YES to at least 1 of these questions, call me and make an appointment.
1. Do you want to feel relaxed?
2. Are you stressed out and need your endorphins released?
3. Do you have back pain?
4. Are your muscles sore or tense or feel tight?
5. Do you stand on your feet for long periods at a time?
6. Do you sit at a desk, behind a computer for longs periods at a time?
7. Could you use a 1 hour vacation from a hectic house hold or job?
8. Are you an athletic person?
9. Do you want to lower your blood pressure?
10. Have you not had a massage before?
Personal fitness training services
If your answer is YES to at least 1 of these questions, call me and make an appointment
1. Do you want to lose weight?
2. Do you want to build strength and muscles?
3. Do you want to tone or tighten areas of your body?
4. Did the doctor tell you, that you should eat healthier?
5. Do you want nutritional advice?
6. Do you get tired easily?
7. Do you need help with balance and coordination?
8. Do you wish you were more flexible?
9. Do you need motivation to help you reach a goal?
10. Are you tired of being considered "too fat" or "too skinny"?