CLICK THE RED BUTTON BELOW TO BE ADDED TO OUR MAILING LIST TO RECEIVE DISCOUNTS ON OUR SERVICES
WELCOME TO FINESSE BODYWORK
MASSAGE THERAPY * FITNESS TRAINING * TAI CHI CLASS * FITNESS CAMPS AND CLASSES
*Massage AND ONE ON ONE PERSONAL TRAINING is By Appointment Only*
MONDAY - FRIDAY 10am - 8pm
SATURDAY 10AM - 6PM
SUNDAY - CLOSED
It is best to schedule your massage appointment 3 to 5 days in advance, same day appointments can be rare.
DURING THE WEEK If you would like to schedule an appointment for after 6pm
you must call to schedule the appointment before 6pm
ON WEEKENDS YOU MUST CALL BEFORE 4PM TO SCHEDULE A MASSAGE FOR AFTER 4PM
book your massage APPOINTMENT for your self online, text to schedule, or call to schedule 214-734-6681
1. FI·NESSE - SKILLFULLY HANDLING OF A SITUATION
2. BODY·WORK - THERAPEUTIC TOUCHING OR MANIPULATION OF THE BODY BY USING SPECIALIZED TECHNIQUES
Follow me on Twitter @finessebodywork
LIKE ME on face book facebook/finessebodywork
Massage therapy services
If your answer is YES to at least 1 of these questions, call me and make an appointment.
1. Do you want to feel relaxed?
2. Are you stressed out and need your endorphins released?
3. Do you have back pain?
4. Are your muscles sore or tense or feel tight?
5. Do you stand on your feet for long periods at a time?
6. Do you sit at a desk, behind a computer for longs periods at a time?
7. Could you use a 1 hour vacation from a hectic house hold or job?
8. Are you an athletic person?
9. Do you want to lower your blood pressure?
10. Have you not had a massage before?
Personal fitness training services
If your answer is YES to at least 1 of these questions, call me and make an appointment
1. Do you want to lose weight?
2. Do you want to build strength and muscles?
3. Do you want to tone or tighten areas of your body?
4. Did the doctor tell you, that you should eat healthier?
5. Do you want nutritional advice?
6. Do you get tired easily?
7. Do you need help with balance and coordination?
8. Do you wish you were more flexible?
9. Do you need motivation to help you reach a goal?
10. Are you tired of being considered "too fat" or "too skinny"?